Thursday, June 24, 2004

wah lao! kids nowadays uh.. they nv use their eyes wen they run/walk man.. bump into me den make my fucking heavy&thick book drop den he himself fell dwn.. den his mummy come scold me seh.. wahhhh bth ahh!

typical singaporeans uh.. go up d bus die die must squezze even though there are TWO bus number3. wah lao squezze until i flat sia. be considerate lah!
n wahhh again my computer very powerful ah! i leave it alone for around 10secs n it actually can restart on its own.. somemore TWICE ah!

haa saw my pops tdae. ooh he's cute LOLX. n oh yea huiwen IS cute [but not d one in my class uh. her makeup seem TOO THICK].

nadira is succcchhh a monkey.. oh whoa i love her so much lolx!

yea thnks syed for ur message on d doddleboard. lolx true uh.. it take time but i noe its gonna be long! lolx. anyway gudluckie for ur orientation! :D

so cool! everyone is starting sch.. or at least gonna haf their orientation!

p/s : anyway tmr is 25/06!