Saturday, June 26, 2004

i have a toothache.. BOO BOO.

g r a d u a t i o n . c o n c e r t

wonderful nite i shall sae! :D it was nice lah though i still tink last year it was better. everyone was all dressed up wee wee. lolx. it feel SO GOOD to c all my frens once again. mixed emotions. lolx d sec5 dressed in black&white.. dressed to kill uh. n yea they look wonderfuuuuuul~!

amad is cool. he pinched my cheek. i miss him so much! lolx. and i went CRAZY wen i c boyao!!!!! I WENT CRAZY!!! lolx. omg i was like screaming my head off wen he received his prize on stage. gosh miss 4/3 so much. chen si slim dwn sooo much! lolx n woo i saw so many so many so many ppl last nite. all those i miss everyday! waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

den time to sae gudbye lah. so sad ;( everyone was flashing their cameras. wah lao. wen will i c them all again? I DONT WANT TO SAY GOODBYE boo boo.

wah lao. i love 25/06/04 lah.

i hate to say goodbye
i hate to leave you guys.

p/s: hey all dearies frens, just wanna tell u ppl that all of u look so pretty&handsome yest nite. it has always been my luck tat i noe all of u :)