Saturday, June 05, 2004

ooh yest nite was bored so i went to flip thru my yearbook!
after flipping thru i almost cried. yest almost cried. emo xy! emo lah. real sad.!

time REALLY flies uh? 7months.. i haf left bv for 7months! hais. how fast could time flies? i miss that old building ah.. that building where i spent my fruitful 4 whole years.. the place i cried and laughed in.. the place i met those monkeys.. the place where they shaped me into who i am now.. but d building is gone. they smashed it. they sae a new building will be better.. but sometimes, they dun understand.. old would be even better

sometime i just wish i dun grow up tat fast, young is gud! haha i speaks as though im some 90year old woman =x but i miss pri sch! lolx. during tat time who cares how you dress? im always untidy in my sch uniform.. i only comb my hair once. i dun care wat others say about me. i dun spend much money.. i nv go against my parents. but i changed. to d bad side i tink..

sometimes i try to be better to others.. esp my parents.. but i dun seem to improve. mayb i dun even put in any effort at all ;\ they say life is a play; if you cant play this role, play another role. but in my situation, i cant be a gud gf, a fillal daughter nor a gud student.. so wat can i be?

sometimes i dun even understand myself.. den how come others could tell me this.."hey i understand u ok". really? do you?

hohos. enough of emo things ah. let tok about others things!

aww nadira is so swt. swt until i can die! lolx. she come dwn pasir ris just to see me! isnt that swt enough? haha ;D but she sae im swt too~~ *tlalal*
"lets just hope he n his gf, he n his gf will be at d concert so we can shatter our hearts together ah nadira!"
i guess im swt too.! haah our hearts will be shattered!!

im bored. real bored.! i wan get a decent planner! so anyone out there pls keep a lookout for me ok! thnks ah!
oh yea i wan to spend a nite at d beach.. anyone care to accompany me? we can fight mosquitoes together!! hohos.