Monday, June 28, 2004

my printer has completely proven itself to be OLD. it actually has a burnt smell. whoa. gonna get a new printer real soon or i will end up photocopying other ppl's lect, lab n tut notes.

tdae was hMM. OK LAH. hohos. tdae is d official reopening of sch for many rite? wah miss those days! lolx. whereby there will be spotchecks, blablabl, headaches of handling up d homework. wahah. yea i ACTUALLY miss all those stuff..

btw i didnt mention much abt my class rite? haa.. well i shall mention some lah. there's a equal numbers of boys n gers - 11guys & 11gers.
most of them r alrite lah. nth much abt there. those ppl i hang ard more would be d chi gers in my class - ru xuan; lynn; gina; choo poh; rachael.
wanna get to noe more abt 2 mly gers in my class but they kinda like fling me off. so well i accept tat LOLX. heck.

monyets i miss u guys so much tat i place our pic in my file. others tink im MAD.