Monday, June 07, 2004

counting down to orientation.. gosh. 7days

im bored. im aching all over. i couldnt even move my fingers. so difficult to type tis entryyyyy.! my arms r gonna drop anytime!

woo. yest was my 2nd nephew's 1st month celebration. my hse was in a chaos yest! ahha my dearest evan aka 1st nephew lah turned my hse UPSIDE DOWN. hohos. but i still loooovveee him to bits. so CUTE! lolx. anyway he dragged my com's keyboard to d toilet ahha! dunno wat will happen to it, nvm lah. yest i haf d funest sunday ever [apart frm tat sunday market uhH] n oh yea! i carried my newborn nephew n he is soooo soft! small little cutie! woo woo.

too bad i haf to go to work! yest work was SO~SO onli. d fun part is working wif janna&syidah ah. we haf lotsa of fun. hahah thnks to janna hu keeps on singing to entertain us uh. closing was quite fast hahas.

and thnks to tat big cat hu slps on d chair, causing syidah to come to me for help! and been d stupid xy, i just stood at one side saying "shoo shoo" to d cat, thinking it will just shoo off. haha we both scare big cats uh. n haha! finally THNKS to tat swensens guy! he help to lure d cat away. lol.
wen we go hme, d cat was still slpin on d chair and i just took syidah's hand n went "AHH AHH AHH" haha stupid me. and d swensens guy ask "u 2 so scare of cats ah?" =_=

oh yea went out wif my sis in law yest and we were holding an umbrella and wen we cross d road got this stupid old man asked :
"zhe yang yen yao take umbrella uh?" [like tat oso wan to take umbrella?]
shit HIM! den my sis in law throw back an answer :
"bu ke yi SHI MA?" [cannot IS IT?]"
woo woo!!

oh yea! tis wed syidah is flying oversea! so sad. haha gonna send her off at d airport. miss her!

ooh my relatives are coming over to stay and ME haf to hand over MY room to them and ME haf to bring them ard spore. it is stupidly irritating and i just love to complain. SLAP ME!