Sunday, July 18, 2004

wooo. nice sun tdae! x) i got roasted at d busstop!
 
wahha.. hmm tdae working oK lah. lol im taking pride in my job woowoo. mohd, his sensitive butt, his sbsp sort of laughter n his mac coupons!. seb, his creepy smile n his 20pieces nuggets. SO FUNNY. mohd is an idiot but we just loooove him so much! [expressin my love openly] wahha. he warn me not to anyhow 'touch touch' his bUTT. n for once i tot i throw his darling mac coupons inside d fridge! [inside joKe ahhh] anyway mohd.. thnks for understanding ar! dun stress lah! 
 
tdae is sunday n tmr will be monday.! time is FLyIng. woowoo sorrie ah. abit outta of my mind uh. looove my darling evan n owen :D. darn tat bus62 yest nite.. hougang haf a BIG pasar malam. flooded wif ppl. they haf tis xmas-liked decoration. nice nice! i stared at d decoration while an auntie stare at me. LOLX.
 
man in d living room. shuturfarkingmouth.idunlikethewordsfromyourmouth.
 
eh yest ndp rehersal har? i heard d fireworks.
 
counting dwn to our dear mas mas's 17th birthday : 4days 5hours 34mins
 
Happiness is an emtion felt by the heart.