Friday, July 02, 2004

i got a hole in my teeth. boohoo ;(

cool. i saw kwan keong, cheng chun & thiam boon tdae. lolx. so cool.
anyway tdae was ok lah. accounting i abit stuck.
tat lect was SO FUNNY. me n lynn haf a great time laughing n laughing. WOO WOO

--

wah lao. he tink he wat? wth man.
when things are left undone; it is my fault.
when there are things need to be done; i need to do it.

c'mon lah. i need to study. if i dun study; u scold me. wat kind of world is this? and u expect everything to be ready for u wen u got hme. u r NOT A KING OK. and get this clear. u r not d onli one hu brings income into this family. even though so; u spent more den wat u gave.
and u dun even gif me my allowance n i haf to live wif wat i earned. shit u. i detest dislike YOU.

btw cute guy SEEM WAY TOO COOL