Thursday, July 08, 2004

waah in d morning lazy to wake up lah. rainy weather make me wanna more zzz's. wonderful weather to slp in! but darn, me been d gud student NEED to go sch lah. dragged myself out n realised my mom cooked breakfast for me but didnt haf d time so rushed out of d hse. whoa rain was hitting on me. brrrr*. cold.

caught lynn at d busstop. lol she sae she looked so kuku tdae ;p coldness filled d lect room brrr* wah my econs lecturer change ppl?! darn d guy wah lao. no comment abt him lah.
common sentence said by all d lecturers :
"u all r so rude, dont even know how to respect others and keep quiet"


oh yah tdae smth wrong wif me is it? everywhere i walk past den got smth drop. i bring bad luck lah. lolx. didnt mit up wif nadira tdae.. tmr i shall.

guess he is somehow out of my mind uh. wassup wif all those emo nicks of his?
but he is still mr. nice-cute-charming-handsome-cool guy uh. bet he will get over soon. it has been quite some time since i last saw him uh. miss him uh! lol. pls let him pOOF* in front of me one more time? ;D

spotted d nice shirt tat i always wanted, at Veeko. wah ex lah. cant even afford to buy it. im going all-so-broke lol. y must everyone born in d month of july? im going to buy tat vans shoes lah [wah lao. haf been saying this since frm dunno how long ago!] i wan diy my shoes lah. where got time? drop some time for me from sky lah.

oh yah i saw idiot tdae LOLX. yeah n im baskeT [wat craps.!]

btw matt treated us chocolate yest! so nicccee of him lol.