Wednesday, July 14, 2004

my h e a d a c h e is killing me!

smth stupid for those hu noe fucker/pervert

him : how are you? -farhan

me : fine uh..

him : good ah.. so you n ur bf got plan to get married?

me : haha married? we didnt tink tat far uh.. a step at a time.

him : hope can last long uh. god bless both of u. i reali forget bout e past. i truely hapy of wad im now. hows skoolin?

me : its gud tat u forget uh.. poly not bad..

him : haha, many handsome guys mahz. me now stead wif my skoolmate. planning after my ns, n get stable job n then marry.. haha we r nt meant to be together.

me : its gud tat u noe we r not meant to be together uh. den gud luck in watever u plan

-he didnt reply-

wat a fucker! lol. damn him to d max! all becos of him! WE lied! lol. tinking bck.. wat a stupid lie? my dearest biker bf???!!! [lol inside joke uhhh..]

btw names r striked out to protect d above person mentioned :)
-*-

ooh cute xy is having a very damn bad headache..
thnks choo poh! for lendin me ur shoulders lah! lolx.!

add-on : OHH!! i forget smth! GOSH! there's a CUTTEE guy at bal! yipppe! me n syidah was like "WHOA!" wahha. so kwwweeeelll!