Friday, February 18, 2005

how sweet can a friend be?
as sweet as SYIDAH!!



this ger really surprised me tdae..
with such a SWEET valentine day present #^-^#
ahaha!! and she went for a temporary perm tdae~~
nice isnt it? :))



*awww*
the presents are so sweet!
and big!! hahah pardon me for the blur images..
ahhhhhh! love her so much manz..
such a nice surprise! :D
certainly the best valentine present that i ever received.!

so here is a
BIG THANKS! <3
to my darling rasyidah! *hugs*

"I Do I Do" today with gina!!



great movie!!
we really had a great time laughing until our jaws drop in the cinema!!
LOL!!!
i gif it a 4.3/5!!
a real nice local production with an ending that i will never expect!!
HIGHLY recommended if you wanna a big laugh! :))

orsifur (officer)
a is for angbutan (rambutan)
c is for c-gui (watermelon)

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

她比我幸福。。。
因为她有两个选择 - 爱我或不爱我
而我只有一个选择 - 爱她或更爱她


*how sweet*

and here's some of the fireworks pic.
cant prolly post all the photos that i took.. cos i took ALOT.
so below are the ones i like.



bank acc drying up like nobody's business..
and my bro owes me TONS of money
=.=