Wednesday, February 02, 2005

hello
bonjour
hallo
ciao
hola

sch haf been pretty much the same since a new term started
i see projects pilling up
and in no time, every1 will be rushin like hell
to meet the deadlines.

my room haf been used as a room for all those new year goods
-.-
thought of redecorating my room..
maybe during the holis ba.

anyway tdae was hilarious :))
love fat4 lah~
- new hairstyles for chups & qs.. with the help of lynn!!
- lynn got short legs :X cannot touch the ground
- lynn attack xb again
- candy floss head auntie
hohoosssss.

butterfingers during lect.
eraser drop.
my pen just FLY off from my hand
and tat guy in front even stepped, rubbed, rolled on my pen
boohoo.
highlighter drop.
then tat lynn use her TOES (!!) go "clip" my highlighter up.
GROSS.COM
maybe next time me myself will fall from my seat ah.

love ya darlings!! :))