Tuesday, March 16, 2004

sleepless night again x_X yest night was real b-a-d.. haha jen haf to hear me nag like for abt.. 2hrs? wahhah hu ask her to call me? =P hmm tdae is gettin better! dunno ah.. so shitty recently? haha.. watever ah i DUN cARE..

i mean like ..im a human oso rite? =\ i dun haf to be smilin n be happy 24/7? gimme a break man.. cant i juz be unhappy/moody/in.a.fuck.mood oNCe in awhile? ahhahah dun worry ah! gettin bck into my Happy Track once again.. :D
nth much tdae.. guess gonna chill at hme? hahaA i love my frens' company =) [esp guD ger aka chong! aka syidah! hahah yea we got d samE +darLing+ :D] ahhhhh.. my popS xiao heng oso ah! like his companY man! haha [p/s: if u stop touching my hair.. i will love u more] yea yea yea feelin so much bettEr now! =]

So.. "Does people change the environment or the environment change the people?" haha chim chim..