Thursday, March 18, 2004

hey manz.. im tired.. just got back from work n i haf to tahan nonsense from my father.. craPS man! hate it haiZ~ x_X i just wanna use the phone n he is like .. gif me a fuck face? hell man! =\ then his frens cant call in then scold me for using the phone [hey i just use 10mins n he say i use for hRs.. damnnnn] then like my frens cant call in, can i just shit hIm? =\ woHoo~!

wahhaha seem like i really haf smth against everything recently =\ but tdae's work was like.. oK? wahahah i try mixing ard wif ppl workin there.. like crap with them! =] and i talk more to my customers! they like me Ahhhh~ *shy*

oh yah my blog.. try add more interesting stuFfs ah.. but once again... im an idiot in this htmL thingy.. -_o

hey manZ! happy birdday to xy n everYone! dont deny! all of you are ONe dAy olDer! +haPpy bIrd-DaY+

eh xiao heng n piNk! i miss yA~ ='~