Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Ernita, Masturah, Syazwani, Nadira, Syed, Fa'izah, Xingying

hey ppl.. still rmb how we rock our sec sch life together? =) i miss those days manz.. Tata.. it has been so long since i last seen u.. [d last time was wen we tk result. im sorry for been such an idiot! i didnt tok to u guys AT ALL! gosh! stupid me!]

u noe.. we took tis pix outside sch.. and i display it near my bed.. so every night before i go to slp.. i will c all of ur MONKEY FACES and remind me of those old gud times :D

we all shared so MANY beautiful memories man.. too many to name.. but they live in my heart! [tata..do i sound as romantic as Nadira..? muahhahah]

i dunno how to sae it out.. but i simply miss all of u.. [esp tata, sai, mas n sya2..]

maybe all of us miss each another.. but couldnt find d way to express it? for me.. it's like i onli ask Nadira how r all of u.. but i didnt reali tk action n call/sms u all.. well.. i will try to plan an 'outing' for all of us Ok! =)

MORE THAN WORDS AH OI! I MISSSSSS YOU ALL! *cries*

p/s: TATA! i dunno whether u will come my blog anotx.. but whoever c tis entry.. PLEASE TELL ERNITA THAT I MISS HER HELL LOTS! YEA BABY KEEP ON ROCKING! [or mayb u can just copy&paste let her c? :D]

.:: [ dA*mONkEys ] ::.