Saturday, December 05, 2009

Bye November... AND HELLO DECEMBER!!!
You know Dec is here, when it keep raining and raining and raining!
I still remember how we used to have BBQ during Christmas :>

Just a post to remind myself that I'm still alive and I'm still blogging!
November was a month of FUN (with all the meetups/random outings with FAT4 and experiencing some new stuffs/going to places), getting nice nails and some other random stuffs worth gossiping about.
But it have been so long since I people-watch! Need to take some time off to do that.

O, me and Bob's poo

I've no idea where Bob get that from, BUT I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH IT.
O have this love-hate r/s with the poo, he love it yet hate it.

Yet another season to do something daring to our hair!
Lynn say she wanna keep long hair again... HAHA!
Can't wait for Christmas then CNY (visit to KL house again!)

YAY, I can almost sense that next year will be a good year (seem to be saying that every year, but whatever).