Friday, October 19, 2007

I had fun this afternoon,
playing with some stuff on the net.
Amazing amazing..

***
This is polly how I look like when I was still a baby:

who the heck look like that in real life?!

Me, when old :(

why my face got 1 lump :(
droppy eyebags and enlarged nostrils ROAR!
need to go slap on some anti-aging cream(!!)

When drunk..

i look as if i've got some red/sore eyes disease!

What if...
I'm a Caucasian?

I don't know..
i feel i look.. like Harry Porter or something :(

if, i'm a Afro-Caribean

mmmmmmm...

Fancy some Manga Cartoon?

the power of BIG ROUND eyes.
chin part seem a little off.

Last but not least,
how I look like 5000000years back:

cheers to hairy/winkled face(s)!

//////////////////////////////////

After having some fun with that photo, I moved on to test with another pic:
I bet i'll be having some nightmare(s) tonight!!

The chimp one is seriously very... i dunno :(
i look so much like a chimp *slap self*
&for the manga one, i look like some pretty handsome rich boy!

**

Get some joy, over at Face Transformer :)