Sunday, May 13, 2007

I've always wanted to give you the best,
though I've never mentioned it at all.
Age is catching up with you.. and it always hurts me to see you saying that your hands/legs/back are in pain.

I've never said affection words like, "I love you" to you before,
neither have you.
We're one of those traditional families, whereby we don't expess our love openly.

But do you know that, you're the only one who can affect my emotions the most?
I am not a crybaby,
but I would definietly tear, whenever I feel that I let you down, or you hurl hurtful words at me.. whether intentionally or not.

How can I forget how hard I cried -
when I did badly for Maths during Sec 3 & you holded my hand and said "Silly girl, why are you crying? Just do better next time".
How can I forget how sad I was -
when you didn't ring me up, to ask me how I fare for my O level.
How can I forget the worried look on your face -
when I almost fainted, while we're queuing up for my textbooks, cause I didn't take any breakfast.
How can I forget how sad you are -
whenever I defy your wishes and shouted back at you.

I've not said it before,
but I know I love you.

Mummy dearest, I know I've not done you proud this time round.
Even without a degree, I will make sure I provide you with the best. :)

Happy Mother's Day