Monday, May 07, 2007

It sucks when you don't even know what exactly you want to do.
I pretty much enjoyed what I am doing now - except the part that not much income is pocketed & people (who are not even close to me) kept asking me, why ain't I finding a proper job?

I got that call this morning & it kinda make my palms sweat.
I'm kinda neutral towards that job - no likes nor dislikes.
But what's stuck at the back of my head, are those bad times I've went through.
& can I even handle that job?

Don't tell me that I've done all those stuffs before - because it's not the same anymore.
At least I've people to fall back onto last time, but now I am alone.

If there's one thing i dislike most about myself - it would definitely be my fickle-mindedness.
(and i feel so.. so.. reluctant to let go of my.. freedom)

Won't it be good, if there's someone who can share all these with you?
前面的路,会有人陪着我一直走下去吗?

It sucks to be an adult, isn't it?