Friday, September 09, 2005

there's alot of stuff i wanna say but im really tired to the maxxxxx!
finally this exam ordeal is over!
holidays are here once again; but i guess i gonna work if i wanna spend $ :(

firstly, i must say that this sem is VERY FRUITFUL~!
got to know a group of very nice friends :)
you guys know who you are!
and im very thankful to FAT4..
for always make my day and my school life so upbeat!

secondly, i would like to thanks LYNN!
you might not know; but u spice up my life!
especially having you in my class this sem! i VERY HAPPY you know! haha
thanks for all the fun times during tuts/labs/lects/lunch-breaks/go-hme/go-sch!
cracking jokes; acting out funny stuffs; laughing & gossiping at common stuffs!
this sem was never once dull with you around~!
and you also kinda motivated me to do well ya~
and all the nicknames we gave to people whenever we saw something funny!
thanks alot lynnster! :)
i heart you & FAT4 ok! ("v")

lastly, wanna thanks matthew & jason!
thanks for been such nice group members;
been so tolerant esp during project deadlines!
hahaha you 2 are nice friends too~
and matthew very funny, never get angry at the jokes we made..
sorry if i offended you in any way! :)
and thanks ar.. always go eat LJS with me & lynn..
although you 2 very sick of LJS ahhahha!!!
and all the arcade times.. very FUN!
thanks guys! :)

brain not functioning very well..
this round of exam had killed many of my brain cells..
i wanna see nice grade on my exam transcript this time round!

not enough sleep lead to BAD SKIN.
my 3 pimples seem to take forever to heal.
and it's so painfully ;(

this sem have been a BLAST! weeeeeeeee~!

finally time for a good rest! *jump*