Tuesday, September 13, 2005

FINALLY got back my phone..
but everything inside is GONE.
pretty sad.. cause hundreds of sms and photos just disappear into thin air like tat..
apart from those smses and photos.. some of my contacts also go missing!
cause i store them inside my phone ;(

hopefully my phone will cont to be ALRIGHT!

and yesterday i wasted 2hours of my life waiting for that shop to open,
just to find out that my shoe size is out of stock!
yesterday that shop opens at 4:15pm
today when i went to collect my phone, the shop OPEN ALREADY! and it was only 3:00pm!
wth :(

12x12 is SO DIFFICULT to find! almost everywhere also dont have..
Courts, Isetan, Metro... u name it, i went it before!
Maybe i should try Spotlight or Ikea..
but everyone not free! carrotz is not in the country.. syidah still having school & others are working :(
gonna find 12x12 by thusday!!

job difficult to find still understand.. but 12x12 also difficult to find?! o.0
gonna buck up find a job too.. dun wanna end up like last sem ;(

**********

the house has became so empty that;
i can hear echos when i talk.