Thursday, January 27, 2005

oh tdae is the BIT ktv competition..
lol~~
reached there early and we must wait for partyworld to open shop ah
so we were been roasted in the sun for a few moment
before we decided to shift to the bus stop!
and then and then.. we spotted a COOL RED SPORT CAR.
bth. very beautiful~
oh yah forget to mention..
at the mrt station, we saw Mr Mickey;
who is by the way, lynn's new husband!!

ok so finally we went into the room ah
very big.. and got that taiwan nightclub feeling ah.
hmmmmm. then me n lynn started les-ing
cos lynn say "jiao nu ren lai!!"
lol!!

there is this guy - wei yi(?) hu sung "Truly" & "Now and Forever"
wahh wahh wahh..
so sweett!!
his vocal and tai feng very strong and firm ah~~
and yah he is the winner of the competition ah lol
there are both good and funny singers ah~
overall very nice!
dunno BIT got hidden talents
:))

haf fun time singing along and eating..
but lynn kept touching me!!
*explode*
and lynn ate anything that is in the bowl, on the table and on the floor
and she claims that the table and floor there are very clean
-.-

hahah witness derek singing too wahahha!!
jason sing not bad ah~~
my heart will go on aarhhhh~~
(yea me and lynn did the Jack&Rose thingy)
& that couple hu sang "Wu Ding"
awww so sweeet*
gina say nxt time she bring bf go sing Wu Ding too :X
and that NANA wore a skirt tdae!!!
wow wow wow!!
:))

and hohos! lucky draw lucky draw!!
me and gina each got smth but lynn dun haf!! :x
lalallal~~

anyway oso thnks to derek for been the organiser
and part-time waiter :x
thnks thnks thnks hohohs!

after the competition..
went toilet. hahah the stretch of pathway to the toilet was kinda creepy
and i started singing 1001nights and that makes it more creepy
-.-
went back tamp for dinner lor~
hahah and bump into gina's family on the way out.
ah brend ah brend & leona~~ wooowooo~~

and my figging holiday is coming to an end?!
wth.
tmr CDS selection ah.. dun forget k darlings~~
my nose is so itchy that i wan to slice it off..
and the heat in my throat, pain in my teeth
*bang wall*

ok and gina ate 2 eggs -.-

oh yah.. this few days, the moon haf been really beautiful!!
esp when the moonlight shone into my room.
so beautifuuuulllll~~

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever I will be your man
Now and forever I will be your man