Sunday, January 23, 2005

0830.. the plane took off
leaving the 5 of us standing at the departure entrance...
waving goodbye and a mom sobbing..


eh-eh, oh-oh and their grandparents (my sis-in-law's parents) had left for china tdae
-boohoo
and i have no idea when they will be coming back..
donkey months later..?
hais.
0630. everyone were at the airport.
eh-eh is still as monkeyish as ever.
jumping running screaming.
oh-oh is expressionless. haha!
cos he very sleepy..
AH SO CUTE.!!!!!!!

happy times always seem to fly.
at the departure entrance..
eh-eh was kissing and waving goodbye to everyone..
while sleepyhead oh-oh was fast asleep..
they went in, leaving us behind the thick glass door
waving, smiling, and praying for their safety
eh-eh was shouting byebye and waving with the posters in his hands.
he was smiling
smiling...
smiling..
smiling~



i love the way you jump like a horse
i love the way you lick your ice-cream
i love the way you call my name
i love the way you scream, you shout and you talk
i love the way you flash your ear-to-ear grin
i love the way you hug my neck when we are having dinner
i love the way you curl up beside me and fall asleep
i love the way you grab my hand and lead me to the food sections
i will still love you even when you always beat me
i will still love you even when you always bite me
i will still love you even if you forget me when you come back donkey months later

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i miss eh-eh & oh-oh
:'(

i love greedypiggy evan and sleepyhead owen
*love* *love* *love*
i love the way the both of you are.
i love the both of you for who you are.

take care my darling nephews~~

**pic taken by 2nd bro. (he is the blue thing behind :x)
and it is his fault
that eh-eh doesnt turn out as cute as he is in real life.!
BOO.

departure isnt an ending..
it is just a start for a new beginning..





ahhhhh! mr dad asked me to take up driving.
-.-
tmr is my last paper!
wish me luck darlings!!