Wednesday, April 07, 2004

tmr going shopping wif syidah then after that.. rush to work together! =)

tdae went checkup haha.. stupid me. took bus from wrong direction den end up wrong place ;/ den waste my time! *argh. den nxt wk gonna go bck n collect my report.. den post d package bckK

~*~

sometimes i wonder if i talks abit too much..?

i tink i shld just stop praising myself.. manz.. other ppl is getting sick of me. everytime crapping; talking nonsense; self praising; acting cute; disturbing; endless complaining.. ;\ but hello! i just wanna find smth interesting for MYSELF to do.. LOLX. wat i like to do; doesnt mean others will like Uh.. but still.. so wat? o.0 anyway if anyone out there not hapi wif my actions.. just tell me. im not going to tk a knife n stab u right thru ur heart.. hohOho..

argh.. wat i really want? *unknown.

Grow up xy? ... nopey; just let me be childish for a few more years..
Be more understanding xy? ... i'll try; gif me time. let me learn..

they.. tats d end liao.. =...~