Sunday, April 25, 2004

this is gonna be a kinda long entry..

yest seem to be all so horrible! at hme i got a terrible bckache.. seems like needles poking into my spine :< but i tot i will be alright.. so i went work.. manz it hurts all d way :'( but must tahan ah. so start work liao. tat fucker kene keep on standing at one side.. looking&looking&staring but DOING NTH! manz.. at tat moment i just feel like shoving his ass up to his face!!!!!!!

then ltr on at night my head start spinning n my bck hurts more&more :'( haaa den my manager offer to teach me 'qigong' to heal my bck.. nonsense!

then got this chinese woman! [damn heeerrr!!!] she was toking on d fone den she order a Cappuccino so i ask her "a hot one or cold one?" n she anz "HOT one.." so i went to make d drink ah. DEN.. wen i hand her d drink. she gif me tis fuck face n sae "hey ger! i wan a COLD one!! COLD ONE!!" den i say "okok i will change for u".. den she sae on her fone.., "haiyo u got hear me sae i wan COLD one rite?" den she turn to me and sae, "even my fren heard tat i wanted a COLD one!!!" DEN wen i hand her d cold cappuccino. she gif me a fuck face n sae "NONO!!! i dun wan tis one!! i wan d ice cappuccino!! u noe tat one?!" [fuck..] den i told her tat.. d drink is ice cappuccino!! den suddenly i get what tat bloody woman mean.. she wanted a : ice blended mocha.

after she finally left.. i complained to mel n we start laughing.. mel is such a great ger! :)

okies.. finally closing time is near.. darn! now my legs feel weak n my head spinning n my nose leaking n my throat hurts.... ;\ tahan tahan!!

hahah n i realised through out d whole closing my face was like 8| .. imagine it urself ah..

wooHoo!! time to go hme ;D went up bus 3.. HAHA saw a grp of ah-bengs-wannabe.. manz so funny!! but got 1 guy ah. wooHoo d hair style damn nice sio!! hmm den tis guy sitting in front of me.. from d moment i got up d bus.. i saw him combing n styling his hair nonstop.. i almost laughed out! wahhahah..

den my mouth got itchy so i chatting wif the old auntie beside me.. 1st i smiled @ her den ltr on i ask her qnz.. cute ah she!! ;D it so happens tat we stop at d same busstop so i helped her dwn d bus hohoho..

reach hme.. i laid in my bed wahhhhh comfortable!! bathing time : lolx. i sat on d toilet bowl n had a wonderful hot shower ;D

went to bed wif legaches, bckache, head spinning, nose leaking n terrible sore throat ;\ bored tmr still got work.. can i make it?

im just complaining complaining n more n more n more endless complaining complaining