Monday, January 12, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh, am feeling so lazy that I barely update these few days :(
And I am craving for SO MANY food :(

That aside, everytime I see A, it remind me so much of my secondary days - especially the way/the things he said; like soooo de javu... those good old days :)
I will always remember those classic lines and actions, and how all of us will laugh over the smallest things.
How a bunch of very different people can just mingle and blend in together, how we called each other buddies & how we shared our darkest secrets.....
That's why most of the time I'm laughing over the things he said - because once upon a time, I laughed over the same things too 8)



///

ANYWAY OHMYGODNESS, I JUST FOUND THIS INSIDE MY ALBUM:

that's my nephew, SO MANY YEARS BACK OMG OMGGG
OMGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, anyway he's already P1 this year omg, need to go find him & Li Ge someday and ask them what are they eating during recess / got any good friend(s) / sit which row in class / which is your favourite lesson and teacher / thousands of questions.

At the tender age of 2:

omg so cute can die

3rd birthday - with cake on mouth and a frigging sore eye... HAHAHA!


Geez, I never ever had such a big birthday cake before, ROAR


Anyway E was the first grandson in the family, and naturally my first nephew la - so of course everyone pamper him like siao, and since I was the youngest in the family and have no younger siblings - I really pour all my love to him (HAHA), I changed his diapers, wipe his butt, doing all sorts of other stuffs and going all the way from Punggol to Bedok, just to bring his birthday cake to his school..........

Then came my 2nd nephew, O :)

I love him no less, love him as much as I love E :)


having fun have no age boundaries!!!!!

although most of the times, they made me damn pek cek, love hanging ON MY NECK,


and wearing a flower tee + showing me munched up food in mouth

I still love them most :)

And of course, not forgetting Li Ge now! (who is my da sao's nephew aka my da sao's brother's son HAHA.. so how exactly should he address me?!)

So now, I will love the 3 of you, 33.33% each :)

omg i feel so frigging auntie Omg, I am such a good aunt.

Ok, this simple boring entry had just evolve itself into a blabbering one, shamelessly showing off my love for my nephews....... BUT I LIKE HAHAHAH!

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!
LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, with the remaining 0.01% :}