Thursday, September 18, 2008

Who say growing up is fun? :(
I feel so tired everyday, I need more time to myself, I hate the responsibilities on my shoulders, I am slipping away and losing bits and pieces of myself every single day, I feel that communicating with people is a chorus, I am losing the ability to make new friends, I can't make out what's on your mind.

I think I am losing the ability to smile/laugh soon.

Sigh.

And in response to gina's entry, I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!
Life's too short, and I don't wanna lose another chance to say that to the people I care for.

So if there's someone in your mind right now, let that person know!
有爱就要敢敢讲! If you lose that chance, then that's it!

Give a hug, share a smile, say a word of encouragement!
SPREAD THE LOVE PEOPLE!

&&&

From mamimama's blog:
Laugh the biggest laughs over the tiniest thing -- 把最細小的事,化成最大的笑聲。

LAUGH PEOPLE LAUGH!!!!!
SPREAD THE LAUGHTERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!