Monday, July 14, 2008

Disclaimer: That's not me (haha)

What do you do - after having a tired day at work, with not enough sleep and feeling darn hungry? (and have a friend like Lynn?)

& this sentence is totally irrelevant but whatever -
lynnster always like to ask "no on air-con ah" whenever she sees the air con!
I don't know about you guys, but we 2 always laugh like hell whenever she types that HAHAHHAHHAA!


Pirate bear, fake pirate, real pirate


Can you see teh ssexxxyyy mole?


Seriously i think this one win hands down! HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY DAMN MAN & GANGSTER OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO WANT TO ASK ME GO FILM AS A GANGSTER/MAFIA?!?!?!?!


Trying to clean off the circle beard & look like some prisoner.

Ok, please don't judge the above person by those photo okay HAHAHHAA
bth need to do smth to save her reputation!
HAHAHH HOLY SHIT! WHY I SO MAN!!!! :(

I think i need to test out this circle beard on everyone else, to see if they will become very man anot.
If I still have my long hair, I think I can act like 动力火车 man! or maybe 老爹

May the sole owner bless the one above HAHHHAA!

Bth I think I need to destroy this entry within the next 24hours !!!!!!!