Friday, December 21, 2007

They're always saying that I should be out there doing some serious job,
instead of wasting my time down there.

Oh wells, but I really like the kind of feeling working there -
the pace, colleagues and the kids we're handling.

Although the boss sucks, but still kind of at bearable level.
Colleagues are generally (99.99%) nice, with no intention of backstabbing/badmouthing you;
no office polities, and are simply nice people you know?
No doubt for kids, they are made of sugar, spice and everything nice - totally melts your heart (and get on your nerves for some of them).

I think I am totally stuck in this little comfort zone of mine,
sigh, when would this vicious cycle ever ends?

I hate to give serious thoughts about anything, just kills every single living cells in me >:(
Just wish that I am good at something!