Thursday, November 22, 2007

Life is just SO unpredictable, sigh.
所谓,今天不知明天事。

You'll never know what will happen to you the next minute.
So, please go and do all the things you wanna do,
achieve results that you always wanted,
tell your loved ones that you love them,
don't regret on things you did,
and live everyday to the fullest oi!
要珍惜眼前人啊~~

They always say you choose the path you wanna walk,
but who on earth is the one who decide how long we live?
You? Me? Or the one above?
You eat, you die. Don't eat also die.
You drink too much, die. Drink too little, die.
Exercise, die. No exercise, die.
Sleep, die. No sleep, die!
:(

I think I am starting to sound like a spoiled record tape,
but whatever it is, please treasure the ones you love.
不要等到失去了,才来后悔!

I think I need to do some serious reflection on myself :(

Now, I just hope everyone to be well and jolly.
Hopefully the Uncle in the ward can get well soon too, sigh.
What's life?

I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

So if 1 day I leave without saying Goodbye, forgive me.
But I still love all of you :]