Saturday, July 21, 2007

In conjunction of National Day, a church is currently having this 100k Blessing campaign:

This is where the church members bless 100 000 people they love for a specific need or desire in their life.

What amazed (and touched me) was:
Esther, a girl whom I barely know from the net - actually sms-ed me 2 nights ago, and told me that she wish to keep me in her prayers & she will keep praying for me until my specific need/desire come true.

&

today 1 of my Kumon student was at CP to spread the blessings with her family.
She actually waited till I came out from the shop & told me that she wanted to bless and keep me in her prayers too.
Mind you, she's just a K1/K2 kid.

Sometimes, your loved ones might not even think of you;
And yet the people you never thought of, actually wanted to keep You in their daily prayers.

Thank girls,
I will always remember the 2 of you when I count my blessings! :)