Sunday, June 17, 2007

It is a lazy Sunday afternoon...
I waited 30mins for a person,
I had BBQ food for breakfast,
I had long chats with a wise man,
I WENT ESCAPE, with gina bongs & MITCHELL! *giggles*
(No brownie pts for guessing who I waited for.)

SUPA fun =)
we went viking x 2 (ah ma ah ma)
flipper, family roller coster, inverter (funny feelings on our thighs, HAHAHA),
go-kart (some crazy fellow who scratches his pits),
WET 'n' WILD! (love boat for mitch & me) <3

after wet & wild we wanted to dry ourselves, but tough luck,
we were all dripping like the water hose,
then we head off to the arcade where gina play this sweet catching game?
she ALMOST hit the JP. amazing!
but at least she spent 15bucks to get a big plastic bag with only 1/9 of it filled with sweets HAHAHAH :x

Ahhh, lovely sunday.
Days like this make me smile, even when I am walking alone :)