Monday, March 13, 2006

went swimming@costa sand today with lynn, chups & gina!
bth.. all of us become chao ta, damn red sia!!! & painful *-*

but nevertheless, it was really fun & the sun is good!
chups pee alot of times inside the pool lor! and she even pretended to be merlion!!! WAHAHA!
we did alot of funny stuffs inside the pool, such as:
- guess the word through actions; underwater style
- dead corpse style
- stunts like hooking urself on another person
- measure the total distance of us stretching across the pool (head to toe, joining together)

in short, we did alot of stupid stunts la!
had alot of fun! bravo!!


a piece of my red cha shao

bth! im like on fire!! burning!!
cannot imagine how will we become when we go tanning@beach on wed! ~_~

*****
dearest pink tagged me to do the following & of cos, for her, i'll do it! :)

4 things that make me smile.
my nephews' smiles & laughters
a nice day/night out with friends.
things to go well
surprises.

4 ways to win my heart.
beautiful eyes/smile!
love me for who i am, love my friends.
good sense of humor.
same frequency as me, not a bastard/not being egotistical

4 things i believe.
what goes around, comes around.
life is beautiful
be humble.
u reap what u sow

4 things im afraid of.
future.
flying cockroaches/lizards
mushroom
being lonely

4 things/ppl i wanna c right now.
nadira
bright future
no red skin
nephews!!!!

4 ppl who should do this.
anything la!