Friday, July 29, 2005

it have been a tiring week,
doing projects, getting back results, attending lects, trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible.
pretty stress i should say, trying to meet all deadlines.
however i saw from a poster today saying..
"when you feel the load,
it means you are climbing"
it is pretty motivating to me.
:)
guess this stress period will soon be over.
just hang on guys!

reachin' home almost at 9 everyday makes me miss eating dinner together with my family for 2 whole weeks.
i seldom see my parents around these days because im still asleep when they went off to work and when i got back home, they are either busy or sleeping.

my bro might be going off to NS anytime sooner or later..
cant imagine having only the 3 of us at home!
although my bro is very irritating most of the time
but i dont want him to go NS!!
who will be there to hear my ranting?
who will be there to hear my outing experiences?
who will be there to hear me bitch about other people?
who will be there to fight over the computer?
who will be there to lend me money?!
above all...
it will be boring if he isn't at home;
and i will miss him!
HA!

the POM e-learning lecture VIDEO IS DAMN FUNNY.
CANNOT STAND IT.
me & lynn laughing like hell.
see it for yourself & you know what i'm talking about.
VERY HILARIOUS.

Yesterday 2 JC girls totally disgraced themselves in front of us,
saying "stare what stare" with that rolling eyes action when no one is actually looking at them totally make them look like gangster/ah lians.
So what if you are from JC?
Does that make you any superior than a Poly student? NO!
Disgusting people.