Saturday, June 11, 2005

ghost train!


not a bad show;
but maybe not worth my $9.50
scary level maybe 2 out of 5 ba~

pretty annoyed by one uncle in the cinema..
halfway through the show, HE WAS SNORING!!!
*snore snore snore*
what the hell..
then after that he woke up, his phone RING!
*ring ring ring*
then he pick up & started talking!
#&%$^%*$%

i realise i lost that movie stud.
boooooooooo.

this whole week, bugis had become my fav place.
went there like every other day.
today saw astro boy dancing & a rather adorable panda when you see from behind.

all my photos in the computer is gone.
;((

lynn & me had the shock of our lives on friday.
bad sia.

6days of happiness are going to be over~

got pretty out of hand during this 6 days.
totally turn nights & days over.
maybe he is the only one who can control me.
finally i find his good point.

sometimes reality is just so different from what we dream of.