Friday, December 24, 2004

lets tok abt yest!!
hahah yest is VERY interesting! =)
during art app tut..
i made the mask for my fren!!
it went smoothly and turn out nice i guess? :))
hahah den lynn helped to take a candy cane for gina!
after that.. headed to gina's hse!
yiiiipe!

after they packed all the stuff..
head off to downtown east wif gina n kakak naning...
on d way saw brenda (red cha shao) and her cousin..
hahah reached gina's family pit den started to help set the table and blablablab.
leona and her crazy bunch of frens were playing water bomb.!
hahah wet wet weT~~
went inside the room and evangeline asked,
"where is choo poh? where is lynn?"
see!! she miss fat4!! hahaha..

after that me n gina went to sit under the shelter and watch them play.
romantic HAR.
and that red cha shao keep on coming over trying to make us wet too.
and both of us end up screaming
cos leona's fren tried to pour one BIG bag of water onto brenda..
and she was just standing RIGHT IN FRONT of us!! *screeeaaammmm*
and gina's mom mistaken me for choo poh!!
hahah and she called me "xl"
but finally she got my name rite~~

then then then..
we start to munch munch munch*
got to know gina's cousin - charlyn! :))
later on.. gina's aunts and uncles all came..
then we munch munch munch* somemore..
the food all soo delliiccioouuss__*
*lick lips*
their home-made pizza was nice!! curry chix was yummy! :D
next we start to bbq mashmallows!!
woot! hahah
then some of them start to exchage christmas present..
and evangeline got my present.~
she tapped on my shoulder and gave me a blow kiss!
SO SWEET!!!! hahahah..

*fast forward*
next me, gina, charlyn and evangeline went off to arcade~~
gina hitted a jackpot in one of the machine and we got 6o tickets!!
and as for me.. HAHAHAH i played one dumb game and won ONE ticket =.=
not my fault i swear.. it was the machine!!
later on, charlyn and gina played time crisis2
charlyn and evangeline played the drum thingy..
hahah terrible... :x
run almost all the way back to chalet wif charlyn..
crazy cows!!
hahah but it was real fun!!
piggy back evangeline too!!

went back and munch somemore then
i go off liao~~
that red cha shao and gina sent me off to the taxi stand
and brenda keep shouting "white chicken!! bai zhan ji!!!" hahaha moron!!

it was really fun!!
thnks gina for the GREAT bbq!! :))

later going gina's hse ktv!
hahah God Bless her house! :x