Wednesday, November 24, 2004

yellows.

im back.

gina scolded me!
she say: "u think shop ah. closed for holiday"
so i open my blog..
just for her ok.
are you touched gina? :)
-muahhaa

alot of things happened during this period of time.
good and bad. hohos.

i had a haircut. it was bad? or mayb not so bad lah.
anyway i always get bad haircut. haha..
but this time round.. my hair is real short!

it is almost time for back-to-school shopping.
bwah. and this is sad. fat4 not in same class :(
anyway that timetable not confirm yet.
so meanwhile lets keep our finger crossed!

i haven catch shutter yet..
i haven get my shoes yet..
my spects? haven yet..
that is bad.!

my life..?
nothing much
i just...
eat
slp
rot
work
and rot somemore.
oooh im such a boring peron!

yest night was a BAD night.
working sux. or should i sae some of the customers sux.
BAH BAH BAH!!!!!!!

lynn has a blog! woots!

-Sometimes the sun shines, sometimes the rain pours. but don't forget, it takes both sun and rain to make a rainbow