Sunday, September 26, 2004

yesterday i walk down the path..
the path which remind me of so many memories

..remind me of the 1st time i saw u
on the bus.. u with ur guitar.
my eyes was just stuck to you..
and there is how everything begins..
where the sunshine, potato salad, borrowing of bio notes, national day recollection, calling me go down chit-chat, dinner with u&cy, our 1st hello, everything everything starts.
where me going crazy over you, late night sms-es and wonderful pic msgs u sent.
where RedHotPants, hot pancake, and my friendship with nadira starts.

..remind me of the night study
those night smoking, waffle uncle calling us cute, tompel gigi acting nerd n trying to act like mas!
french fries, climbing up the hall roof n see stars with sai, night walks, singing songs in the library, mugging away, lying down in the assembly square to see stars, u guys jumping down frm the 2nd level, so many so many..


mr jason frm aiport is cute. hhahah :]
mr sunny got his wisdom teeth extracted n he is crying in pain.

yesterday.. a day out with syidah n faizah!
hahah as usual lo. crappy n nonsense ar.!
at kfc.. we saw the guy that lynn tok abt! the guy hu put his hand on his ear n trying to act as if he is talking on the phone!

my little nephews. little angels. little sweethearts.
eh-eh and oh-oh :]