Saturday, May 22, 2004

FOOK IT! shit tis computer table is LOUSY man. ;\ my keyboard fall for N times liao. tdae it happened AGAIN. bet d family living below us must be wondering why is there loud THUMP once in awhile? ARGH

my feet hurts.. kena hit by the board tat holds d keyboard for N times. my veins popped out just now. i tot i was going to die or smth. there is a HUGE reddish-blueblack on my feet. guess bloodcot ah? n my mee is overcooked cos i was bz rubbering my feet; trying to ease my pain.

fuck tis keyboard. it always fell wen I AM USING THE COM. wat's wrong wif u board?! u dun like me? FINE. tat's it. i make sure i keep my feet away frm u!

oh bought my shoes liao~ nice!

btw anyone free on nxt wed? [26/05] i wan catch a movie!

-HALF AN HOUR LATER-

yea im eating my mee. so dry. im just eating PLAIN MEE. not even maggie mee seh. see how poor IM? so YOU GUD HEART PPL out there. please mail me some money! ur kindness is greatly appreciated! thanks!